MIDWEEK AT FIRST PRES BAKERSFIELD
Join us for a family dinner at 5pm and stay for classes from 6:00-7:30pm.
Midweek classes will resume on January 17th, following the all-church Night of Renewal on January 10th.
See below for information about our Children’s Ministry programs:
CritterLand is our Mid-Week club for 3 year olds – Kindergarten!
- CritterLand A: 3 year olds (must be 3 by September 1st) – Childcare with a weekly Bible story. (Parent/guardian must remain on campus.)
- CritterLand B: Ages 4 through Kindergarten (must be 4 by September 1st) – Program includes puppets, object lessons, Bible stories, Scripture memory, snacks, games and crafts!
- Nursery care is available to children under 3 for those adults attending a midweek class or volunteering on campus.
- Registration Fee: Nursery and CritterLand A = No Fee; CritterLand B = $15 per child
- Club T-shirts are available for purchase for $10 each.
Kid University is our Mid-Week club for 1st – 6th Graders!
- Electives: Shoebox Surprises, Artists in Training, Crazy Game Time, Scrapbooking, Board Games, Fun with Food, Woodworking, Fishing, Dance, Model Building, and more to choose from. (Elective offerings rotate each quarter.)
- Large Group Bible Lesson
- Small Group Discussion and Prayer Time
- Registration Fee: $15 per child. Note: Some electives will have a small fee to help cover the cost of materials.
Download a Midweek Registration form here! You can fill out one form per family (up to four children).
Download the current Elective Request Form (Kid-U Only) here! Please fill out a separate form for each child.
Parents: We would love to have you volunteer as a CritterLand leader, KidU Small Group leader, or KidU Elective leader. Electives run for 6-7 weeks, and then change to new and different electives! Titus 2 encourages mentoring of our children, to pass along to them the skills and character qualities they need to be godly young men and women. Get involved and help fulfill Titus 2 with our kids!
If you would like to volunteer, please contact Carol Scheevel at Carol@fpbchurch.com